This mvestigation was supported by a research grant from the National Institute of Mental Health, U S Public Health Service
Perceptual Homeostasis and Distress Vocalization in Puppies1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 472–477, June 1952
How to Cite
FREDERICSON, E. (1952), Perceptual Homeostasis and Distress Vocalization in Puppies. Journal of Personality, 20: 472–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1952.tb01122.x
The writer wishes to thank Miss Barbara V Brush for invaluable help
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!