This article is a summary of part of a doctoral dissertation which was completed at Stanford University The author wishes to express his appreciation to Professors Maud Merrill James, Donald W. Taylor, and Ernest R. Hilgard for their their guidance, He is indebted to the Manager and Staff of the Veterans Administration Hospital, Palo Alto, California, for supplying needed facilities and research time The statements and conclusions published by the author are the result of his own study and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or policy of the Veterans Administration.
Perceptual Constancy in Schizophrenia:
I. Size Constancy1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 176–187, December 1952
How to Cite
RAUSH, H. L. (1952), Perceptual Constancy in Schizophrenia:. Journal of Personality, 21: 176–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1952.tb01125.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!