Grateful acknowledgment is made to Professor D O Hebb and Dr T J Boag for critical reading of the manuscript, and to Mr A K. Bartoshuk for his assistance in statistical analysis of the data
Total Hysterical Deafness: An Experimental Case Study1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 188–204, December 1952
How to Cite
MALMO, R. B., DAVIS, J. F. and BARZA, S. (1952), Total Hysterical Deafness: An Experimental Case Study. Journal of Personality, 21: 188–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1952.tb01126.x
This research was carried out under Contract No. DA-49-007-MD-70 between the Office of The Surgeon General, US Department of the Army, and McGill University
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!