Part of this paper was presented at the symposium on “The Meaning of Projection,” given at the meeting of the Eastern Psychological Association on March 28, 1952. The writer is grateful to Drs Helen Beier and George Klein for reading the manuscript and helping to bring it into its final form
William Stern on “Projective Techniques”
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 1–21, September 1952
How to Cite
HANFMANN, E. (1952), William Stern on “Projective Techniques”. Journal of Personality, 21: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1952.tb01856.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!