Based on portion of a dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph D degree, Duke University, 1949 The fruitful suggestions of Dr Kari Zener in directing this study are gratefully acknowledged. A brief report of the material covered in this paper was presented at the meeting of the Southern Society for Philosophy and Psychology, Nashville, Tennessee, April, 1950
Closure Behavior and Levels of Personality Integration*
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 48–58, September 1952
How to Cite
ROSEMAN, M. (1952), Closure Behavior and Levels of Personality Integration. Journal of Personality, 21: 48–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1952.tb01858.x
Reviewed by the V A and published with the approval of the Chief Medical director The statements and conclusions published by the author are the result of his own study and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or policy of the Veterans Administration.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!