This paper was presented in part at a meeting of the Kentucky Psychological Association, May, 1950.
Research and Clinical Applications of the Doll-Play Interview*
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 85–90, September 1952
How to Cite
AMMONS, C. H. and AMMONS, R. B. (1952), Research and Clinical Applications of the Doll-Play Interview. Journal of Personality, 21: 85–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1952.tb01861.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!