The winter is indebted to Miss Jean Gibson and Messrs F J Liney and M W McKean, who participated in the planning of these experiments and the collection of the data, and to Messrs J Podell and C Mitchell for collection and tabulation of data.
Stated Expectations as Functions of Probability and Desirability of Outcomes
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 329–335, March 1953
How to Cite
IRWIN, F. W. (1953), Stated Expectations as Functions of Probability and Desirability of Outcomes. Journal of Personality, 21: 329–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1953.tb01775.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!