A condensation of a part of a dissertation submitted to the faculty of the Department of Psychology of the University of Maryland in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, 1951 Indebtedness is expressed to Professor Charles N Cofer for his direction and guidance and to Professor Willis C Schaefer for his counsel
Sexual Responsiveness to Perceptual Tests in a Group of Sexual Offenders1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 364–374, March 1953
How to Cite
LINDNER, H. (1953), Sexual Responsiveness to Perceptual Tests in a Group of Sexual Offenders. Journal of Personality, 21: 364–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1953.tb01779.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!