Condensed from part of a Ph D dissertation. Harvard Department of Human Relations, directed by Dr Robert W White, for whose help and wise judgment the writer is sincerely grateful
An Investigation of the Nature and Generality of Three New Personality Variables:
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 411–440, June 1953
How to Cite
RIGGS, M. M. (1953), An Investigation of the Nature and Generality of Three New Personality Variables:. Journal of Personality, 21: 411–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1953.tb01784.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!