This study is part of a program of research conducted at the Harvard Psychological Clinic under the direction of Henry A Murray The research is supported by grants from Rockefeller Foundation and the Laboratory of Social Relations, Harvard University We are greatly indebted to Phillip Nogee for his co-operation in securing subjects, to Malcolm Bloch for performing some of the statistical computations involved in the study, and to Eleanor Hollenberg, Patricia L Kook, and Neil Smelser for assisting m the reliability analysis
Motivational Differences between Male and Female as Measured by the Thematic Apperception Test1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 101–117, September 1953
How to Cite
LINDZEY, G. and GOLDBERG, M. (1953), Motivational Differences between Male and Female as Measured by the Thematic Apperception Test. Journal of Personality, 22: 101–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1953.tb01800.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!