Based on a dissertation submitted to the Department of Psychology of the University of Kansas in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy The investigation is one of a series supported by grants to the Perccption Laboratory of the Menninger Foundation by the National Institutes of Health.
Cognitive Styles in Categorizing Behavior1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 214–233, December 1953
How to Cite
GARDNER, R. W. (1953), Cognitive Styles in Categorizing Behavior. Journal of Personality, 22: 214–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1953.tb01807.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!