Based on a section of a dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph D degree, Duke University, 1952 The author expresses his indebtedness to Dr Bingham Dai for his direction and guidance and to Dr Eliot Rodnick for his counsel A brief report of the material covered in this paper was presented at the meeting of the Southern Society for Philosophy and Psychology, April, 1952
A Comparative Study of Dreams and Responses to the Thematic Apperception Test:
I. A Need-Press Analysis1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 234–253, December 1953
How to Cite
GORDON, H. L. (1953), A Comparative Study of Dreams and Responses to the Thematic Apperception Test:. Journal of Personality, 22: 234–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1953.tb01808.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!