The research reported here forms part of a dissertation submitted to the faculty of the Department of Psychology of the University of Kansas in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy This research is one of several investigations at the Menninger Foundation supported by the National Institutes of Health, United States Public Health Service
The Relation of Assimilation Tendencies in Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic Time-Error to Cognitive Attitudes of Leveling and Sharpening1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 375–394, March 1954
How to Cite
HOLZMAN, P. S. (1954), The Relation of Assimilation Tendencies in Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic Time-Error to Cognitive Attitudes of Leveling and Sharpening. Journal of Personality, 22: 375–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1954.tb01139.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!