This article is based upon a Ph D dissertation submitted in August, 1951, to the Department of Psychology, University of California The writer is indebted to Drs Else Frenkel-Brunswik, David Krech, Leo J Postman, and Theodore R Sarbin for their assistance
Variability in Perceptual Dimensions1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 395–416, March 1954
How to Cite
BRAND, H. (1954), Variability in Perceptual Dimensions. Journal of Personality, 22: 395–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1954.tb01140.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!