This study is a condensation of a dissertation submitted to the Graduate School of Northwestern University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy It was carried out under the sponsorship of Prof W A Hunt to whom the author is grateful The investigation was conducted while the writer was a member of the Division of Psychosomatic Medicine under the direction of Dr George Saslow The author is grateful to the latter for the interest shown during the execution of this study
An Experimental Study of Aggression in the Hypertensive Patient1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 423–447, March 1954
How to Cite
MATARAZZO, J. D. (1954), An Experimental Study of Aggression in the Hypertensive Patient. Journal of Personality, 22: 423–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1954.tb01142.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!