The authors wish to express their thanks to Carl I Hovland and Harold H Kelley for helpful cnticisms and suggestions in the preparation of this report This study was conducted at Yale University as part of a co-ordinated program of research on communication and opinion change The program is financed by a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation and is under the general direction of Professor Hovland
Personality Differences Associated with Responsiveness to Fear-Arousing Communications1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 154–166, December 1954
How to Cite
JANIS, I. L. and FESHBACH, S. (1954), Personality Differences Associated with Responsiveness to Fear-Arousing Communications. Journal of Personality, 23: 154–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1954.tb01145.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!