Grateful acknowledgment is due to Dr Pascal for his help in planning and conducting this test of his formula and to Dr E E Cureton for assistance with the statistical problems involved
An Empirical Test of Pascal's Formula1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 195–206, December 1954
How to Cite
Sipprelle, C. (1954), An Empirical Test of Pascal's Formula. Journal of Personality, 23: 195–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1954.tb01148.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!