Based upon part of a dissertation for the Ph D degree submitted to the University of California, June, 1952
Consistency of Cognitive Behavior as a Function of Personality Characteristics1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 233–249, December 1954
How to Cite
MILLER, C. (1954), Consistency of Cognitive Behavior as a Function of Personality Characteristics. Journal of Personality, 23: 233–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1954.tb01152.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!