U S Naval Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 464–474, June 1954
How to Cite
PHILLIPS, L. and FRAMO, J. L. (1954), Developmental Theory Applied to Normal and Psychopathological Perception. Journal of Personality, 22: 464–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1954.tb01867.x
Based in part on papers presented to the 1952 American Psychological Association in Washington, D C, at a symposium on “The Developmental Viewpoint in Perception” This research was supported in part by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health, of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service
We are grateful to Dr Earl X Freed, who has contributed some of the data used in this paper
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!