This investigation is part of a program of research being conducted at the Harvard Psychological Clinic under the direction of Henry A Murray and supported by grants from Rockefeller Foundation and the Laboratory of Social Relations. Harvard University The study was supported in part by contract N5-ori-07646 between the Office of Naval Research and the Laboratory of Social Relations, Harvard University We are greatly indebted to George Klein for suggestions concerning preparation of this manuscript and to Neil Smelser for assistance in the collection and analysis of data.
Validity of the Rosenzweig Picture-Frustration Study
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 519–547, June 1954
How to Cite
LINDZEY, G. and GOLDWYN, R. M. (1954), Validity of the Rosenzweig Picture-Frustration Study. Journal of Personality, 22: 519–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1954.tb01871.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!