This paper is based on part of a dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the Department of Psychology of Clark University, 1954 The writer is appreciative of the generous aid and counsel provided by Dr Leslie Phillips throughout all phases of the investigation. I am also grateful to Dr Seymour Wapner and Dr Gordon Gwinn for their many Constructive criticisms relative to the writing of the original report Thanks are also due to Drs Bernard Cowitz, Melvin Feffer, and Stanley Lofchie for assistance to the conduct of this study.
Social Effectiveness and Developmental Level1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 274–284, March 1955
How to Cite
LANE, J. E. (1955), Social Effectiveness and Developmental Level. Journal of Personality, 23: 274–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1955.tb01154.x
This research was in part supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health, of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!