Now at the Iowa Child Welfare Research Station, State University of Iowa
The Expression of Teleonomic Trends in Private and in Group-Related Problem Situations1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 381–390, June 1955
How to Cite
LIPSITT, L. P. and VALLANCE, T. R. (1955), The Expression of Teleonomic Trends in Private and in Group-Related Problem Situations. Journal of Personality, 23: 381–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1955.tb01164.x
Based on a thesis submitted by the senior author in partial fulfilment of the Master of Science degree requirements, University of Massachusetts, 1952 The authors wish to think Dr C D Smock, Iowa Child Welfare Research Station, for his critical reading of this manuscript
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!