Now at the Iowa Child Welfare Research Station, State University of Iowa
The Expression of Teleonomic Trends in Private and in Group-Related Problem Situations1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 381–390, June 1955
How to Cite
LIPSITT, L. P. and VALLANCE, T. R. (1955), The Expression of Teleonomic Trends in Private and in Group-Related Problem Situations. Journal of Personality, 23: 381–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1955.tb01164.x
Based on a thesis submitted by the senior author in partial fulfilment of the Master of Science degree requirements, University of Massachusetts, 1952 The authors wish to think Dr C D Smock, Iowa Child Welfare Research Station, for his critical reading of this manuscript
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!