The authors wish to acknowledge the assistance of Professor D J Belanger, Mr R E Quilter, Dr Harvey Wallerstein, Dr J F Davis, Miss Evelyn Braginetz. Miss Elfriede Herfert, and Miss Sue Koohtow Dr Smith is now with the Defence Research Medical Laboratories, Toronto, Ontario
Forehead Tension and Motor Irregularities in Psychoneurotic Patients under Stress1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 391–406, June 1955
How to Cite
MALMO, R. B. and SMITH, A. A. (1955), Forehead Tension and Motor Irregularities in Psychoneurotic Patients under Stress. Journal of Personality, 23: 391–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1955.tb01165.x
This investigation was supported by the Medical Research and Development Division, Office of the Surgeon General, Department of the U S Army, under Contract No DA–49–007–MD–70
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!