Now at Larue D Carter Memorial Hospital, Indianapolis, Indiana
The Effect of Frustration on the Perception of Neutral and Aggressive Words1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 407–422, June 1955
How to Cite
ZUCKERMAN, M. (1955), The Effect of Frustration on the Perception of Neutral and Aggressive Words. Journal of Personality, 23: 407–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1955.tb01166.x
This article is based on portions of a dissertation submitted to the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, New York University, in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy The author is indebted to Dr L W Crafts, under whose direction and assistance this study was undertaken Dr L Karlin spent considerable time and effort in designing and perfecting the apparatus used m the experiment and a special note of gratitude is directed to him Part of the original idea for this experiment was worked out in collaboration with Dr M D'Amato The author is indebted to him for the initial impetus of this research
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!