This article is based on a doctoral dissertation submitted to Duke University in 1953 The writer is greatly indebted to Dr Norman Garmezy and Dr Eliot Rodnick for their many helpful suggestions in the planning, execution, and interpretation of the research The research was aided by NIMH Grant M-629
Reward and Punishment as Determiners of Reminiscence Effects in Schizophrenic and Normal Subjects1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 479–498, June 1955
How to Cite
BLEKE, R. (1955), Reward and Punishment as Determiners of Reminiscence Effects in Schizophrenic and Normal Subjects. Journal of Personality, 23: 479–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1955.tb01170.x
Now with Rohrer, Hibler, and Replogle
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!