The authors wish to express their appreciation to Dr Leland W Crafts for his critical reading of this manuscript, to Dr Leonard S Kogan for his helpful advice regarding the statistical analysis, and to Mr Robert Liebert for his assistance in various phases of this study
Concept Span as a Composite Function of Personal Values, Anxiety, and Rigidity1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 20–33, September 1955
How to Cite
MAYZNER, M. S. and TRESSELT, M. E. (1955), Concept Span as a Composite Function of Personal Values, Anxiety, and Rigidity. Journal of Personality, 24: 20–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1955.tb01172.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 10, 1954
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!