The author wishes to thank Mr T Hunter for his help in the construction of the maze. A special note of gratitude must go to Drs L. D Goodstein and I E Farber for their invaluable aid and advice in the planning and execution of this experiment
The Effects of Achievement Imagery on Maze-Learning Performance1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 145–152, December 1955
How to Cite
JOHNSTON, R. A. (1955), The Effects of Achievement Imagery on Maze-Learning Performance. Journal of Personality, 24: 145–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1955.tb01180.x
Now at the Veterans Administration Hospital, Knoxville, Iowa
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 18, 1954
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!