Presently at Veterans Administration Office, Rochester, New York. This study was performed as part of a dissertation submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, in the Department of Social Relations, Harvard University I should like to express my most sincere gratitude to Dr Gardner Lindzey, who directed this research
The Measurement of Castration Anxiety and Anxiety over Loss of Love
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 204–219, December 1955
How to Cite
SCHWARTZ, B. J. (1955), The Measurement of Castration Anxiety and Anxiety over Loss of Love. Journal of Personality, 24: 204–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1955.tb01185.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 10, 1954
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!