The author is indebted to Dr Edward E Cureton for planning the statistical procedures employed in this study, to Harry M Henkin for conducting the factor analysis of personality dimensions, and to Harry M Henkin and Stephen J Zolczynski for supervising the statistical computations
Motivational Factors in Dyadic Interaction1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 251–261, March 1956
How to Cite
ZIMMER, H. (1956), Motivational Factors in Dyadic Interaction. Journal of Personality, 24: 251–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1956.tb01266.x
Now at Georgetown University School of Medicine.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 15, 1955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!