This article is based on portions of a dissertation submitted to the Faculty of the Graduate School of the University of Texas in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy Appreciation is expressed to the members of the supervising committee Professors O B Douglas (chairman), Carson McGuire, Leigh Peck, H C Blodgett, W Lynn Brown, and J G Umstattd, and to Burt Burnes and Mrs Odelle Cody of the Austin (Texas) Public Schools
Attributes of Pupils Achieving beyond Their Level of Expectancy1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 308–317, March 1956
How to Cite
ROBINOWITZs, R. (1956), Attributes of Pupils Achieving beyond Their Level of Expectancy. Journal of Personality, 24: 308–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1956.tb01270.x
An abstract of this article was read at the annual meeting of the Southwestern Psychological Association, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, December, 1954
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 13, 1955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!