This study was supported in part by a research grant to the third author from the National Institute of Mental Health of the National Institutes of Health of the USPHS (Contract #MH 437C) This is the seventh in a series of papers emanating from this work Part of the material reported in the present paper was presented at the Eastern Psychological Association meetings in New York, April, 1954 A 30 item scale culled from the MMPI which correlated + 686 with the Taylor Anxiety Scale (5)
The Correlates of Manifest Anxiety in Paired Associate Learning
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 463–474, June 1956
How to Cite
HEILIZER, F., AXELROD, H. S. and GOWEN, E. L. (1956), The Correlates of Manifest Anxiety in Paired Associate Learning. Journal of Personality, 24: 463–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1956.tb01282.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 25, 1955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!