Now at Duke University
The Effects of Stuttering Behavior and Response Set on Recognition Thresholds1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 33–45, September 1956
How to Cite
SPIELBERGER, C. D. (1956), The Effects of Stuttering Behavior and Response Set on Recognition Thresholds. Journal of Personality, 25: 33–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1956.tb01286.x
This study is based on a dissertation submitted to the Graduate College of the State University of Iowa in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy The writer wishes to express his appreciation to Dr L D Goodstein, chairman of the dissertation committee, and Drs I E Farber and Wendell Johnson for their invaluable suggestions and criticisms Portions of this study were presented at the meetings of the Midwestern Psychological Association in Chicago, Illinois, April, 1955
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 23, 1955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!