A revised version of paper prepared for the Conference on Thinking held in Cambridge, England, in August, 1955 A major portion of the work reported herein was conducted during the author's tenure as a Faculty Research Fellow of the Social Science Research Council
On the Unity of Thought and Belief1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 224–250, December 1956
How to Cite
ROKEACH, M. (1956), On the Unity of Thought and Belief. Journal of Personality, 25: 224–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1956.tb01300.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 2, 1956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!