Based upon a dissertation submitted to the Department of Psychology of the University of California at Berkeley The author extends her appreciation to Professors Richard S Crutchfield, Harrison G Gough, Robert E. Harris, and Donald W MacKinnon for their counsel and support
Some Relationships between Size Perception and Ego Adequacy1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 439–450, June 1957
How to Cite
KALIS, B. L. (1957), Some Relationships between Size Perception and Ego Adequacy. Journal of Personality, 25: 439–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1957.tb01539.x
Acknowledgment is made to the Rockefeller Foundation for its support of the program or research at the Institute of Personality Assessment and Research, Berkeley, of which this study is a part
Acknowledgment ts made to the Rockefeller FoundaticMi for its support of the program of research at the Institute of Personality Assessment and Research, Berkeley of vAach thi td t p gm of research at the Institute o Berkeley, of vAach. this study is a part
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 21, 1956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!