Miss Brownell died before this paper was submitted for publication. The junior author, therefore, assumes sole responsibility for its final form
Stimulus-Response Analysis of Inferences from Projective Test Behavior1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 525–538, September 1957
How to Cite
BROWNELL, M. H. and GOSS, A. E. (1957), Stimulus-Response Analysis of Inferences from Projective Test Behavior. Journal of Personality, 25: 525–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1957.tb01545.x
Critical readings by Charles N Cofer, Bertram Cohen, George J Wischner, Joseph J Moylan, and Mary E W Goss contributed significantly to the development of this paper Herbert Levitt drew the figures
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscrtpt recetved Jatiuary 9, 1957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!