Now at the Iowa Child Welfare Research Station, State Umversity of Iowa
The Interpretation of Approval and Disapproval by Delinquent and Non-delinquent Adolescents1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 539–549, September 1957
How to Cite
McDAVID, J. and SCHRODER, H. M. (1957), The Interpretation of Approval and Disapproval by Delinquent and Non-delinquent Adolescents. Journal of Personality, 25: 539–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1957.tb01546.x
The research reported here was supported in part by the Rockefeller Foundation for research in perception and social psychology, and in part by the United States Office of Naval Research under contract Non-1858(12)
The authors express their gratitude to the staffs and administrations of the following institutions for their co-operation in supplying subjects The Hun School and Princeton High School, Princeton, N J, Hightstown High School, Hightstown, N J, Central High School of Hopewell Township, Pennington, N J, Ewing Township High School, Trenton, N J, Olney Summer High School, Philadelphia, Pa., University Settlement Camp, Beacon, NY, Camp Wawayanda (N J), Camp Kittatinny (N J), Orange YMCA, Orange, NJ, Jamesburg (NJ) State Home for Boys, and Otisville (NY) Training School for Boys
In addition, the authors are grateful to Arthur M Adlerstein, Damon R Carron, and William M Laszlo for their assistance in the collection of data
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 5, 1956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!