The author wishes to acknowledge the contributions of Drs John Gillin, Frank LeBar, Edward Kennard, and Lee G Sewall For what has been learned, credit due Dr Robert I Cutts, Ward Psychiatrist, Mrs L Perrewe, Head Nurse, and the eight aides who participated in the experiment
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 578–588, September 1957
How to Cite
PACE, R. E. (1957), Situational Therapy. Journal of Personality, 25: 578–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1957.tb01549.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 1, 1957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!