This research was supported in part by the United States Air Force under Contract No AF 18 (600) -8, monitored by Technical Director, Detachment #7 (Officer Education Research Laboratory), Air Force Personnal and Training Research Center, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama Permission is granted for reproduction, translation, publication, use and disposal in whole and in part by or for the United States Government Personal views or opinions expressed or implied in this publication are not to be construed as necessarily carrying the official sanction of the Department of the Air Force or of the Air Research and Development Command.
Originality in Relation to Personality and Intellect1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 730–742, December 1957
How to Cite
BARRON, F. (1957), Originality in Relation to Personality and Intellect. Journal of Personality, 25: 730–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1957.tb01561.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 10, 1957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!