This study was supported in part by grants to this author from the University of Texas Research Institute.
The effect of support and nonsupport on the performance of normal and feebleminded children1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 106–122, March 1958
How to Cite
Zigler, E. F., Hodgden, L. and Stevenson, H. W. (1958), The effect of support and nonsupport on the performance of normal and feebleminded children. Journal of Personality, 26: 106–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1958.tb01574.x
We wish to thank Mr Raymond Vowell, Superintendent, and Mrs Barbara Nelhs, Chief Psychologist, at the Austin State School, and the Directors of the Good Shepherd and the University of Texas Nursery Schools for their aid in making subjects available We also wish to thank Nancy G Stevenson for helpful suggestions in the preparation of this study
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 5, 1957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!