The author wishes to thank Mr R. S Hall, Miss J Oosthuizen, Mrs J Grobler, and Miss L Sugarman for their invaluable work on the statistical aspects of this paper, Dr R. Liddicoat for kindly making available the Wechsler-Bellevue data, and Dr H Reuning for his generous advice concerning the factor analysis and for numerous helpful discussions at all stages of the investigation
Electrophysiological correlates of intelligence1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 184–199, June 1958
How to Cite
Mundy-Castle, A. C. (1958), Electrophysiological correlates of intelligence. Journal of Personality, 26: 184–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1958.tb01579.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 10, 1957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!