The first experiment reported here was prepared in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph D degree at the University of California in 1953 It was presented in part at the EPA meetings in March, 1956, at Atlantic City I wish to express my deep appreciation to Professors Mason Haire, Edwin Ghiselli, and David Krech for their scholarly advice and warm understanding during the development of this study
Individual and sex differences in cortical conductivity1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 365–378, September 1958
How to Cite
Barthol, R. P. (1958), Individual and sex differences in cortical conductivity. Journal of Personality, 26: 365–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1958.tb01592.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 12, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!