This research was supported in part by the United States Air Force under Contract No AF 41 (657)-73 monitored by the Office for Social Science Programs, Air Force Personnel and Training Research Center, Randolph Air Force Base, Texas Permission is granted for reproduction, translation, publication and disposal in whole and in part by or for the United States Government This is not an official publication under the contract Views or opinions expressed or implied herein are not to be construed as necessarily reflecting the views or indorsement of the Department of the Air Force or of the Air Research and Development Command
The effects of sets induced by labeling on the modification of attitudes1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 379–387, September 1958
How to Cite
di Vesta, F. J. and Bossart, P. (1958), The effects of sets induced by labeling on the modification of attitudes. Journal of Personality, 26: 379–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1958.tb01593.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 20, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!