This paper is based on a dissertation submitted in April 1956 in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at Boston University The author wishes to thank Professors Henry Weinberg, John Gilmore, and Nathan Maccoby for their valuable aid in various phases of the research Portions of the paper were presented at the American Psychological Association Meeting in September 1957
Adolescent evaluations of rewarding, neutral, and punishing power figures1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 435–450, December 1958
How to Cite
Brigante, T. R. (1958), Adolescent evaluations of rewarding, neutral, and punishing power figures. Journal of Personality, 26: 435–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1958.tb02343.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 19, 1957 Revised manuscript received June 18, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!