This investigation was supported in part by a research grant (M-1512) from the National Institute of Mental Health, of the National Institute of Health, Public Health Service
Perceptual defense in tactual perception1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 467–478, December 1958
How to Cite
Levy, L. H. (1958), Perceptual defense in tactual perception. Journal of Personality, 26: 467–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1958.tb02345.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 10, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!