Based upon a doctoral disseration submitted to the University of Michigan in 1956 The author is indebted to Professors Daniel Katz, Hubert Blalock, Roger Heyns, Wilbert McKeachie, and Theodore Newcomb for their assistance Some of the data analyzed in this study were collected in conjunction with an attitude change project supported by the United States Air Force, under contract #AF 33(038)-26646 monitored by Human Resources Research Institute, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama
Personality syndromes and attitude change1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 479–493, December 1958
How to Cite
McClintock, C. G. (1958), Personality syndromes and attitude change. Journal of Personality, 26: 479–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1958.tb02346.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 15, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!