This report is based on a doctoral dissertation submitted to the graduate school of Stanford University The research was supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation administered by Dr Leon Festinger It could not have been carried out without the cooperation of the superintendents, elementary school principals, and sixth grade teachers in the Palo Alto and Ravenswood school districts Mrs Phyllis Knauth, district psychologist for the Palo Alto school system, was very helpful in making arrangements with the schools Thanks are also due to Mrs Francis Cooper, Mr David Sears, Miss Ruth Smith, and Mr John Wright for their assistance in administering the questionnaire The author is grateful to Dr Douglas Lawrence and Dr Robert R Sears who served as members of his dissertation committee He is especially indebted to his advisor, Dr Leon Festinger
Changes in moral attitudes following temptation1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 517–531, December 1958
How to Cite
Mills, J. (1958), Changes in moral attitudes following temptation. Journal of Personality, 26: 517–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1958.tb02349.x
Now at the U S Army Leadership Human Research Unit, Presidio of Monterey, California
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 10, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!