Based on a dissertation submitted to the Graduate College of the State University of Iowa in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Arts The writer wishes to acknowledge the guidance given by Dr Arthur L Benton and Dr Leonard S Felt, under whose direction the study was done He is also indebted to Dr H J Wahler for many helpful suggestions
Reaction time in schizophrenia as a function of method of presentation and length of preparatory interval1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 545–555, December 1958
How to Cite
Jentsch, R. G. (1958), Reaction time in schizophrenia as a function of method of presentation and length of preparatory interval. Journal of Personality, 26: 545–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1958.tb02351.x
The investigation was supported by a research grant (B-616) from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness, of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service
Now at Federal Reformatory, El Reno, Oklahoma USPHS(R)
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 18, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!