Now Research Psychologist, Dayton State Hospital, Dayton, Ohio
Stimulus generalization in projective test (Rorschach) behavior1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 18–37, March 1959
How to Cite
Moylan, J. J. (1959), Stimulus generalization in projective test (Rorschach) behavior. Journal of Personality, 27: 18–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1959.tb01814.x
A more complete account may be found in Moylan (1957) Professors Albert E Goss, Claude C Neet, William F Field, Stowell C Goding, Albert W Purvis, and Stanley F Salwak contributed to the planning and execution of this study; Mr Joseph Mach provided valuable help m construction of the apparatus
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 30, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!