This study was supported by a research grant (M-1976) from the National Institute of Mental Health, of the National Institutes of Health U S Public Health Service
Acceptance of authority and parental identification1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 74–86, March 1959
How to Cite
Bieri, J. and Lobeck, R. (1959), Acceptance of authority and parental identification. Journal of Personality, 27: 74–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1959.tb01819.x
The writers wish to acknowledge the assistance of M David Galinsky, Wendy M Bradburn, and Harold Plotnick in collecting and scoring the data for this
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 5, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!