This report is based on a dissertation submitted to the Graduate School of the State University of Iowa in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the Ph.D. degree in psychology. The writer is greatly indebted to Drs K W Spence and I E Farber under whose direction this investigation was conducted.
Paired-associates learning as a function of anxiety level and shock
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 116–124, March 1959
How to Cite
Besch, N. F. (1959), Paired-associates learning as a function of anxiety level and shock. Journal of Personality, 27: 116–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1959.tb01823.x
Now at Research Research Division, Columbus Psychiatric Institute and Hospital, Ohio State University
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 16, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!